Corporate Cash Management is specifically designed for the more complex needs of businesses. With a secure, multiple user environment, Corporate Cash Management offers sophisticated reporting options, real-time interaction with your accounts, plus the ability to view or export 18 months of account information to financial software, transfer funds, verify transactions, initiate stop payments, pay bills and includes token enabled security for clients that transact ACH and Wire Transfers. The Bank works with each business client to establish the appropriate plan and service levels based upon the business’s needs to create a completely customized cash management system.
***View/Export up to 18 Months of Account Transactions***
With Corporate Cash Management you have full access to view and/or export up to 18 months of your account history to financial management tools such as QuickBooks®, QuickenTM, Microsoft® Money or Microsoft® Excel. You can also access up to 24 months of your fully imaged account statements.
To View and/or Export up to 18 months of account history – Log In and choose an account for which you would like to receive transaction activity. From the Transactions box, click Transaction Archive. Select the From date and the To date of the data you would like to view/export. Click on View Transactions to see transaction history complete with images of checks and deposit tickets or click Export Transactions to export account history financial management tools like Quicken (.QIF, .QFX) and QuickBooks (.IIF, .QBO), Microsoft Money (.OFX) or Excel (.CSV).
Click to view our SECURITY TOKEN BROCHURE
Features of Regent Bank’s Corporate Cash Management include:
- Real-Time interaction with Your Accounts
- 18 Months of Exportable Transaction Information to QuickBooks, Excel or other Financial Software
- 24 Months of Fully Imaged Statement History
- Payroll Services
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Real-Time Funds Transfer & File Management
- State and Federal Tax Payments
- Bill Pay Services with Optional Dual Control Features
- Token Enabled Security for Clients that Transact ACH and Wire Transfers
- Enhanced Online Security, including Multifactor Authentication Log In
and Stronger Passwords for Your Protection
- Detailed Transaction Information
- Stop Payments
- eAlerts for Specific Activity or Balances
- Complimentary Fully Imaged eStatements Complete with Front & Back Check and Deposit Ticket Images
- Comprehensive Administration Menu
If you have any questions, please Contact Us. The Bank is always happy to assist you!
QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Microsoft Money and Microsoft Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.