It’s easy to enroll for Online Banking or Mobile Banking!
If you are a current Regent Bank customer, it is easy to get enrolled in Online Banking, Mobile Banking or both. Please see the easy steps below.
If you do not have an account with us and would like to open a new account, we would be happy to assist you at any of our convenient locations. Please click here to view our office locations.
Already have an account with us? It’s easy to ENROLL in Online Banking, which is the first step to accessing Mobile Banking.
- Scroll up or click ENROLL in Online Banking .
- Fill out your information & click SUBMIT.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Already enrolled in Online Banking and have an account? It’s easy to ENROLL in Mobile Banking! Here, you can sign up for the App, Mobile Web Browser and Text Banking.
- LOG IN to Online Banking.
- Click on OPTIONS.
- Find the MOBILE BANKING PROFILE box.
- Click on ENROLL NOW.
- Proceed through the screens and select your options!
Already enrolled in Online Banking, have an account and just want the Regent Bank Mobile App? Simply download the app from our website or search “Regent Bank” in your iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ app store, and download!
Regent Bank’s Online Banking offers the latest tools for managing your money, paying bills and tracking your spending. 24-hour access to real-time account information makes managing your finances easier than ever.
- Secure 24-hour access to checking, savings, money market, CD and loan accounts with real-time account information
- Enhanced online security, including Multifactor Authentication Log On and stronger passwords for your protection
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page
- eAlerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export transaction history to financial management software
- Pay all your bills online with Bill Pay or pay anyone else with Popmoney® personal payment service
- Stop Payments
- Mobile banking for our Online Banking clients
Regent Bank Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit is fast, simple, secure and the ultimate in convenience for your personal or business banking accounts.
Mobile Banking is available to anyone enrolled in Online Banking. Enroll in Mobile Banking today and choose from 3 Mobile Banking services to manage your personal and business accounts:
- Mobile Device Apps – Download Regent Bank App’s for iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ devices from your app store, our website or Online Banking. Gain quick and easy access to check balances, view transaction history, receive eAlerts, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills*, send & receive money with Popmoney®*, find the nearest Regent Bank Office or ATM location and even deposit checks to your Personal & Business accounts**
- Mobile Web Browser – Launch mobile banking by using your mobile broswer. Create a desktop icon or bookmark our mobile site on your phone’s browser for immediate access to check balances, view transaction history, receive eAlerts, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills*, send & receive money with Popmoney®* and find the nearest Regent Bank Office or ATM location. This option is designed for those that do not have an app-based phone and want to access a smartphone optimized Online Banking view.
- Mobile Text – Just text us at 99588 and we will text you back. Receive account balance information, transaction history, eAlerts, and locate Regent Bank ATM’s and Office locations via text messaging.
* Bill Pay/Popmoney® authorized only within the United States. Popmoney® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates.
** Qualifying clients can deposit checks from their iPad®, iPhone® or Android™ device.
Messaging and data rates may apply. Android™ and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. App StoreSM, iPad® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.